General purpose lifting bag with a roll top system that can be closed to secure the load, or used with the top section folded inward to create an open top bag, able to lift buckets and flexitubs.
The single EN1492-1 compliant lifting sling threaded through the bag can be rotated to reveal both sides over its full length for inspection purposes. 300kg SWL and CE marked.
The PafBag 'ring sling' system provides excellent side wall strength across the seams, whilst a 5mm thick internal HDPE base plate bears the weight of the load and transfers the force through to the lifting sling.
This bag can be closed at the top using a Roll Top closure method secured by velcro and a snap fit buckle.
You have two options for how this bag is finished off at the base, (Hard Tray option is shown in the picture):
- Hard Tray Option: A tough external tray made from 5mm thick rigid plastic provides excellent external wear resistance.
- Protective Boot Option: PVC boot cover provides a cheaper option where undue abrasion to the base is not envisaged.
You have three options on the style of lifting sling connection point:
- Purple Wear Sleeves: Simple protective sleeves recognised as Industry-standard lifting sling connection points.
- Ferrous Steel Master Link: Standard (orange) PEWAG Master Link used throughout mainland industry.
- Stainless Steel Master Link: PEWAG Marine Grade Stainless Master Link used in marine or corrosive environments for maximum confidence.