Designed to lift 19kg Flogas Propane cylinders of dimensions; 810mm Total Height x 315mm Diam. approx.
These bags have our top safety features including side wall reinforcement and double lifting slings for extra strength and 100% redundancy. Please see the general description at the head of this gas cylinder section whilst the detailed list of features is given below for this bag:
You have two options on the style of lifting sling connection point:
- Two Lifting Slings to increase strength and add 100% redundancy. EN1492-1. CE Marked
- 300Kg SWL. Two Year Guarantee
- Two Blue Ring Slings interlinked with the lifting slings to provide immense side wall strength.
- 5mm thick Plastic Internal Base Plate
- Tough External Hard Tray, 5mm thick, for abrasion and knock resistance.
- Two Rubberised Carrying Handles.
- Clear Pouch for Hazchem information
- Red Retainer Strap for Retainer Belt (Retainer Belt sold separately)
- Half Bellows to retain bag on cylinder and allow valve gear to vent to atmosphere.
- Lifting Slings, Ring Slings and Hard Tray are Replaceable Parts. Please contact us for further information.
- Ferrous Steel Master Link: Standard (orange) PEWAG Master Link used throughout mainland industry.
- Stainless Steel Master Link: PEWAG Marine Grade Stainless Master Link used in marine or corrosive environments for maximum confidence.