This 400mm Diameter Lifting Bag is designed to reduce snagging whilst being lifted up through bulkheads, hooped ladders and trap doors. The Roll Top closure system creates a near air tight seal to protect both contents and the environment in the case of a a tipping incident.
The single lifting sling, complying to EN1492-1 and CE marked, is able to be rotated and fully revealed on both sides for full inspection. 300kg SWL. CE marked.
The PafBag Ring Sling system provides excellent side wall strength across the seams, whilst an internal HDPE base plate supports the weight of the load and transfers the force through to the Lifting Sling.
This bag is closed at the top; using a Roll Top closure method secured by velcro and a snap fit buckle. The bag can be easily converted to an Open Top Lifting Bag by folding the top section inwards, enabling easy loading and quick access.
You have two options for how this bag is finished off at the base, (Hard Tray option is shown in the picture):
- Hard Tray Option: A tough external tray made from 5mm thick rigid plastic provides excellent external wear resistance.
- Protective Boot Option: PVC boot cover provides a cheaper option where undue abrasion to the base is not envisaged.
You have three options on the style of lifting sling connection point:
- Purple Wear Sleeves: Simple protective sleeves recognised as Industry-standard lifting sling connection points.
- Ferrous Steel Master Link: Standard (orange) PEWAG Master Link used throughout mainland industry.
- Stainless Steel Master Link: PEWAG Marine Grade Stainless Master Link used in marine or corrosive environments for maximum confidence.