Service & Supply Levels at PafBag Are Currently Good
We have adjusted our operation to continue supplying key industries and clients who depend on us for Continuity of Supply during this Coronavirus outbreak.
1. Our manufacturing operations are structured to produce bags and sling sets within current and evolving government guidelines. We have a number of suppliers for many key components and envisage that we will remain resilient against a range of possible changes to government policy and resulting trading environments.
2. Our online shop facility is fully operational. Feel free to phone (+44 7891600331) or email Richard at email@example.com to discuss the details of our products and ensure we can meet your delivery deadlines.
2. We currently have good levels of stock on most items, so feel free to contact us to check your item is in stock and reserve it prior to making the order through the shop, phone or email in the usual way.
2. We continue to use with confidence a number of UK and international carriers for the delivery of our products.
3. Site visits are not taking place at present whilst a range of communication technologies are being used for researching customer requirements and collaborating to develop solutions.
Depending on your own situation, you may wish to use this time to engage with us to develop a solution to that 'lifting problem' you were getting round to resolving!
Richard Bartrop MBA
Director of PafBag Ltd
About PafBag Ltd
PafBag Lifting Bags are made by local employees and contractors in the Sheffield region of the United Kingdom to assure high levels of quality and complete traceability.
The business draws upon years of experience of lifting awkwardly shaped objects through its founder, Richard Bartrop MBA, who was a contract manager, trainer and then auditor for IRATA (Industral Rope Access Trade Association), before becoming a height-safety consultant and site-safety auditor in the construction industry.
As such we do not consider ourselves as just another bag manufacturer/bagshifter! we are more than that.
Our clients benefit from our ability to effectively encapsulate objects to prevent them falling from the lifting system. The floating lifting slings threaded through the bag carcasses are classed as lifting accessories, truly compliant to EN1492-1. This design, together with the PafBag Ring Sling System is unique to PafBag and sets us apart from the rest. Have a look at the bag features section on our corporate website; www.pafbag.com before returning here to look at the range of options we provide for each bag.
We have a team that are keen and willing to help with any of your enquiries. If you cannot find what you are looking for then please contact us to discuss your requirements and make a PafBag to suit you and your lifting operation.
We have agents and distributors throughout the UK and Europe listed on www.pafbag.com. Contact us for details and arrange a supply contract by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0) 114 324 1224.
PafBag is a limited company registered in the United Kingdom: Reg. No. 7142081
Our Registered Business Address is:
107 Bents Road