You can call us on telephone 0800 5335 402 to check any details before purchasing.
Roll Top Lifting Bags
The Roll Top Closures on these bags create a near airtight seal, so comply with strict environmental guidelines whilst keeping the contents secure and dry. The absence of 'corners' on these round bags, are ideal for lifting through tight spaces or against structures. Rigid plastic liners are available on all these bags to resist damage from sharp contents. Please contact us to discuss this option.
Some of the bags here have rubberised handles whilst others do not. We can adjust this feature either way on request so contact us to discuss your requirements.
The height dimensions shown are the useful load height of the bag. That is the height of a geometric cylinder that could be inserted to the bag when the roll top is closed. Other dimensions such as bearing point height are available by contacting us.
- 300Kg SWL. Two Year Guarantee
- 500kg and 1000kg SWL available by arrangement - phone or email us to arrange
- Two CE marked Slings to EN1492-1 link to a Master Link for connection to winch etc.
- Near Airtight Roll Top Closure System
- Converts easily to an Open Top Round Bag Style by folding Roll Top section inwards.
- 5mm Thick Plastic Internal Base Plate adds strength rigidity and protection
- Rigid plastic liner available by arrangement - phone or email us to arrange
- Options on Connection Point style to suit your industry. See options on each bag.
- Some models supplied with two Rubberised Carrying Handles
- Hard External Tray and Standard Boot Options - see options on each bag
- Lifting Slings, Ring Slings and Bases are all Replaceable Parts - phone or email us for details.
225 mm Diameter x 800 mm High
400 mm diameter x 400 mm High
400 mm Diameter x 750 mm High
300 mm Diameter x 2.0m High
500 mm Diameter x 1100mm High